LOVE-Tender Loving care



I lay there incapacitated
Laboured breathing, asthenia, restlessness
I had an occasion to celebrate, 
could not
I had all cause for love to overflow, 
Could not
Had only read stories of love and seen movies
Had questioned many on existence of love (between couples)
Always the reply was 
Either a laugh or a chuckle
Strengthening my belief that it was more of a struggle of fulfilling duties
Understood that males were sex-oriented 
And females love oriented
And this different understanding 
Was always the cause of tussle between couples
But these six days that went by 
With me gasping for breath
Weak to the core 
Bought the real picture of love to life
He was there by my side 
Helping me cope
Come back to life
To feel alive and continue rocking my style
TENDER LOVING CARE
yes that is what is love
We were not a couple there
But he was a person filled with empathy, 
My Samaritan, my protector, 
My angel, my benefactor
My love, my mate
My TENDER LOVING CARE Jai Prakash Tandon
Dr Archana Tandon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

खुद्दारी और हक़

रुद्राभिषेक

आँचल की प्यास