DRENCHED I CELEBRATE THE POURING RAIN



Walking in the pouring rain 
Being drenched completely relieved of  my pain 
I continued briskly  with my walk 
As there was no one there who would stalk

On my terrace I was alone 
Though the clouds seemed to have their clones
Dark and ferocious they resembled a drone . 
As I continued  the thundering lights shone 

Compelling  me to keep away the iron rod 
Which saved me usually from situations that were odd 
When  monkeys would land unannounced  on my terrace  
Though  to me they were never a menace 

Lost in my thoughts I continued with my circles 
As on the terrace there were never any hurdles 
Deep down i was soothed 
As all the creases and crevices of my soul were smoothed 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

खुद्दारी और हक़

रुद्राभिषेक

आँचल की प्यास