THE SNAKE CHARMER



I didn't grow up playing video games. I grew up catching dissecting cockroaches, earthworms, killing snakes when they were randomly discovered in our house and attacking mice which caused a great menace at home. It is only now that I have become comfortable with animals as I have begun understanding their nature and that they too are hungry for love. I've always wanted to do a shoot with snakes - big snakes, like pythons. A wish when I saw the ad of Madhu Sapre and Milind Soman. A wonderful Ad indeed !!  Today a part of that got fulfilled  

Jai Jai( Jai Prakash Tandon ) Shiv Shankar Kanta Lage na Kankar ki Pyala tere naam ka pia ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

เค–ुเคฆ्เคฆाเคฐी เค”เคฐ เคนเฅ˜

เคฐुเคฆ्เคฐाเคญिเคทेเค•

เค†ँเคšเคฒ เค•ी เคช्เคฏाเคธ