The story of my life

The story of my life

Cannot be contained in a few words

Neither can a few flowery elaborations 

Push away the experienced dearth


I flowed down the mountain starting as a slender river


Encountering on the way the gigantic inescapable boulders


The pressures thrust on my way I tried to ease


By putting in all my professional and organisational expertise


Slowly the expanse began to take an aerodynamic shape


Easing the journey towards the sea which had no escape


Balancing myself between the shores I made my way


Enjoying the blooming gardens that took shape by the bay


On the horizon the sea was visible now


For the approaching times I had to make a vow


Of surrendering myself to the mighty ocean


By relinquishing my deep seated primal emotions


©Dr Archana Tandon






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

खुद्दारी और हक़

रुद्राभिषेक

आँचल की प्यास