My Most Precious Jewel


FOR YOU 



This is the link to the video 



You know me like no one else has known 
As time has passed together we have flown 
These 28 yrs you have kept me like a queen 
An ideal father and ideal son you have always been 





To everyone around you ,you have always  been helpful 
Even to those who lacked the decency of being grateful 
I have always looked up to you for you are much so wiser 
Have spent judiciously as also avoiding being a miser 




To your children you have been an ideal father 
For guidance and support they have never felt the need to look up to someone other 
You have always kept others requirements as a priority 
Never ever imposing on your dear ones your authority 




Your job, you have always considered as your prayer 
To every parents call for their child you have always been there 
Be it the society or be it anyone who has ever required a contribution 
They have always been helped by you upto their satisfaction




Your needs ,your desires ,your relaxing activities you have always neglected
To your profession, family and society your energies have always been directed 
I love you, adore you, respect you and also am inspired by you 
Inspite of having different viewpoints at times I am stuck to you by the strongest glue 




Ignoring my childishness you have guided me all these years 
With words of wisdom you have always tried to wipe away my tears 
It was only God who could have provided me with such a mate 
Who would be so down to earth and  yet be so great 




Today to you, I have a request to make 
Relax a bit and do take a break 
Spare this day and lets celebrate 
Doing something from the past forgetting our aches 





Archana Tandon 



FOR THE MOST PRECIOUS JEWEL OF MY LIFE

Comments

Unknown said…
Thanks aarchi; for being so kind to me in words and actions which I don't deserve.
Kiran kapoor said…
Oh dear! You are so good with words!
Thanx Jai .. Elated to recieve a comment from you on my blog ๐Ÿ˜Š

Popular posts from this blog

เค–ुเคฆ्เคฆाเคฐी เค”เคฐ เคนเฅ˜

เคฐुเคฆ्เคฐाเคญिเคทेเค•

เค†ँเคšเคฒ เค•ी เคช्เคฏाเคธ