The Reality Of Paradise



Is paradise a place where I will go, when I die

Or is it a place where I am destined to live, to testify

For me it is a place divine, showered on me to play a role

With my body in unison, with my soul

Here I will dance to the tunes of the daily chores

Sailing with all my expertise from one shore to the other shore

Relishing every moment in tandem

Enjoying every bit of what life throws at me, at random

Photographing, penning and rhyming with nature's moves

As I go about performing of what my profession approves

I don't carry a dream to reach the paradise of pretense

Neither do I wish to attain it when I meet death, in it's true sense 

For God has blessed us with this human birth

To serve humankind putting in all our worth

Using honesty, humility, gratitude and altruistic approach

To create a paradise of humanity on this celestial globe

©  Dr Archana Tandon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

खुद्दारी और हक़

रुद्राभिषेक

आँचल की प्यास