The bicycle


      My neighbours provide me my stories and I love relating them through my clicks and my poems. Planned to 
click the white breasted Kingfisher, a regular visitor and the stray puppy  who is part of a family of a 
straymother and her four puppies; in one shot. The kingfisher sat on a sariya(iron rod) just in front of me. The 
puppy was seen in the background I had the aperture set to 5.6  so shallow depth. Waited and hoped 
that kingfisher would fly towards the puppy for me to get them in the same frame. Was lucky to get
 the log and tender plant in the same frame too. Greenery and bricks were already expected to be there. 
The poem came as an afterthought.

This one pic which I had in mind as a shot was enough to relate the story by itself but not the 
whole story of how it took shape



So here I share the clicks that combine to relate the story.
The mother and the pups when they were born about a week or 10 days back.  



Serial clicks shot yesterday in an attempt to get the pup and Kingfisher in the same shot and the poem.


A log of wood 
And a slender twig
A stray canine
And a bird so colourful
The bricks and mortar
With encompassing greenery around
All co-exist to make this world
A place worth living
Inspite of the inflicted strife
Imposed on us at times by life
Dr Archana Tandon

 Later the Kingfisher who is now not afraid of my camera again came towards me and sat just in front.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

खुद्दारी और हक़

रुद्राभिषेक

आँचल की प्यास