NOT HAVING AN AMBITION TOO IS AN AMBITION





Did I ever repent of not having an ambition in life ?
No ...... For I seemed to have so many ambitions all the time ....... I was and am an artist at heart ...... Maybe I can call myself an experimenter ...... I get bored of doing the same job repeatedly and just cannot follow a fixed routine ........ I am happy that God has blessed me with many a hobbies ...... I switch from being a mother to being a doctor ,to being a photographer ,to being a blogger ,a writer ,a poet ,a designer ,an interior decorator to so many other things .......... Had I followed passionately my profession ;I would have missed on so many other things ........ And for that i have to thank Jai who let me follow my heart as he went on tirelessly earning and catering to the family's monetary needs which he relished ; while I could relish being a mother ,an architect ,a planner ,a manager in my initial years and later I could pursue my interests and hobbies without ever getting a feel of not reaching the pinaccle of any of my varied beings ....


http://tandonarchana.blogspot.in/2015/05/pcpndt-wasthe-brain-child-brought.html


http://tandonarchana.blogspot.in/2015/04/violence-against-doctors.html


































Archana Tandon







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

खुद्दारी और हक़

रुद्राभिषेक

आँचल की प्यास