The Paladin Dwarf


The Galaxy

The growing chill on a night at Ladakh
Could not dampen my will to photograph 
So, I left my tent to have a look at the night sky
Sidelining the rule of not wandering alone, a rule that I had to defy

Against the darkened surroundings 
The milky way shone, amazing me no end
Gazing and photographing the galaxy
Oblivious to the risk, a couple of hours I did spend

Transfixed by the beauty
I stood there astounded being transformed to a philosopher 
The stillness and serenity left me speechless
Overwhelming me, the photographer

The sophist in me started analysing the miniscule presence
Of a star in a galaxy
Relating it to my own existence on this star-studded earth
Which appeared to be a Paladin dwarfy

© Dr Archana Tandon











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

खुद्दारी और हक़

रुद्राभिषेक

आँचल की प्यास