IDENTITY




I am Dr Archana Tandon aged 56, female, khatri, hindu, Indian, Asian resident of this earth.
Not an advertisement in a matrimonial 
THEN
What does this mean ?
This only means that
- I am a doctor by profession, when I am required to perform a job as a professional anywhere I go, to contribute as a professional unaffected by my origin.
- My name Archana Tandon is for anyone to address me by it and for my identity.
- 56 yrs, only denotes that I have spent 56 yrs here on earth till date after birth, it does not imply that I am old- young,  my position on a time - line of energy, wisdom, intellectual level, physical or mental capability.
- I am a female only denotes my gender; not my capabilities or incapabilities, not what I should wear and what I should not, not how I should behave and how I should not .
- A khatri denotes my creed and I am one such only in my house or in a community meeting of the said creed while working for betterment of humanity (not creed).
- I am a hindu and I follow my religion inside the four walls of my house and believe in my religion and its ways and respect its teachings with due respect for other religions .
- Am an Indian when representing my country and its culture and values outside India with due respect for people of other countries when they work together for betterment of humanity .
- An Asian when I represent Asia in a conglomerate of people belonging to different continents ; with an aim to represent asia and its culture while working with an aim for the betterment of humanity .
- A resident of earth so I have to take care of my part of earth so that the I dont disturb the eco- system and do my due in being eco- friendly for the longetivity of my planet .

- Dr Archana Tandon

Comments

Sujata Malik said…
Extremely well articulated! Totally agree that an identity is not just something to wear on our sleeve! There are obligations and responsibilities which come with it.
Thanx Sujata, very well said!!
Anonymous said…
Dear Archana ,You are such an inspiration for all of us. Keep it up and enjoy life ,as you are already doing .
Thanks Sandhya... For the encouragement๐Ÿ™

Popular posts from this blog

เค–ुเคฆ्เคฆाเคฐी เค”เคฐ เคนเฅ˜

เคฐुเคฆ्เคฐाเคญिเคทेเค•

เค†ँเคšเคฒ เค•ी เคช्เคฏाเคธ